Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Resurrection

Too little too late has always been my life story - but let's see if we can't make this 'A little late but worth the wait' (cheesy but conveys what I mean it to). Even two years ago when I set the blog up (under a different name) with all good intentions of putting something up regularly, I was doing it about four years after I had meant to. Procrastinator that I am (I actually had that Charlie Brown poster that said 'I'll procrastinate tomorrow') - it took me another year and a half to actually sign in again and here another year later I'm back where I was when I started it, both geographically and otherwise, with nothing to do - by choice, but painful just the same - and so here I am again albeit under a new name. From griperwithapurpose to notesfromalongjourney - I'm evolving.
For anyone who cares to visit - I will be updating sporadically, prolifically at times and hardly at all at others, it will probably reflect how little or how much I have going on in my life at any given moment in inverse proportion.
And o'h - it's not about this current journey to India, or Brazil, or Argentina - or anywhere else - it's just random musings, rememberings and the rantings and ravings of a sometimes lunatic mind (I hope I'm not doing a Kaavya Vishwanathan there - one never knows - with so many people writing and so many people reading what others are writing - it is probably a given that one is going to come up with combinations of words that have been put together before) on the journey through this life.
And to start with, some pictures from a trip to Argentina and Brazil recently, memories of which are just beginning to fade- the highlights:



View from my hotel room in Rio









Copacabana - from SugarLoaf








Iguazu - Argentinian side - a rainbow!












Usha and Sudha drenched - not butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment